Selenium WebDriver Testing Training
Selenium is an open source web based functional and regression automation testing tool. Selenium automates browser and it does not test any desktop based application.
Advantages of Selenium
- We can execute test in any of the Operating System like window, Mac and Linux.
- It supports different mobile browsers like- Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera
- Selenium can be integrated with any of the framework like TestNG or JUnit for managing test suites, test cases and generating customized html reports.
- We can also use Maven & Jenkins with Selenium in order to perform continuous testing
Most of the following components can be used with Selenium
- Core JAVA
- Selenium Grid
- Different utilities- XLS Connectivity, Database Connectivity, generating log, customized reports etc..
Who all will be benefited with our Selenium Training?
- Manual testers
- System administrators
- Amateur testers seeking career in Testing and web development
- Software Test Engineers
Unicode’s Selenium Web Driver Training in Ahmedabad and Vadodara, is a definitive learning approach for mastering the Selenium automated testing. As part of this training, you will be working on real-time projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real-world industry scenarios, thus helping you fast-track your career effortlessly.
Our course will also teach you how to implement your own automation testing framework Data Driven Testing with Excel or remote database. It is a fully hands-on training course which involves theory, practical examples and demonstration. Delegates will practice what they have learned in each chapter.
All of our courses are practical, written by testing consultants, so you really learn how to develop real-world tests and overcome common problems you will experience along the way.
Unicode Technologies has been delivering training in automated testing for over a decade and is recognised as one of Ahmedabad and Vadodara’s leading providers in this field. All of our trainers have at least 10 years testing experience, so can provide expert advice on industry best practices.
To enroll yourself in the training program, all you need to do is contact us and get started.